Tuesday 17 February 2009

Weekend Update

This is my weekend update.
I went to that icky thing with my family.
It wasn't as bas as I thought it would've been.
But then again, nothing is.
I ate a salad, and one of my girlfriends from Saint Cloud came up and she came back to my house for the long-weekend.
We had a good time.
We made some crap, and did some shit on the Wii.
Fun was had by all.
I ate so much.
I couldn't stop being hungry.
And today, I wasn't hungry at all.
I was so depressed today.
I didn't want to get out of bed.
I wanted to cry like, all day but I couldn't because I was out in public.

I remembered something about myself today.
I get jealous so bad and so easily, and for really stupid reasons.
And then I get sad.
It's bad.
Augh!
I got carbonated beverage in my hair and it's so sticky.
I'm going to go wash it out.
I can't wait to take a shower tonight.
I have to go to this thing tonight for my band.
I don't really want to go.
But I have to.
Hey, Mr. Big is going to be there.
No!
Not Chris Noth!
This guy who, I guess I would say I'm sexually attracted to him, but I'm not like, trying to get him to like me, but if he does then that's absolutely fantastic.
You know?
Sorry, that was kind of hard to follow.
Maybe.
To me it makes sense, but I came up with it, so naturally it would.
IF I was trying to make sense.
Even if I wasn't I think I could still follow it myself.
Or at least make something up to it, but that's just me, I like to make things up.

Hmm...
I love kissing.

I had this thought kind of, and it was kind of like a situation that I came up with in my mind, and it made me really happy, but I can't remember what it was.
That makes me sad, because I liked it.
It was like a dream that I had when I was awake.
Crap-o.
Lately, not lately, like, the past six months or so I've had a really hard time separating my dreams from reality.
Like, I got really pissed at one of my friends for something that happened in my dream, and I seriously thought that it happened for real. But it didn't.
And I was really really confused.
That happens to me all the time.

If you leave I just don't think I could take it.
I'm listing to "Ladies of Cambridge" by Vampire Weekend.
It's a really good song.
I love it so much.
I got it this weekend.
I highly recommend it.

Now I'm going to look at the free song/video of the week.
They were all very bad.
I didn't like the free song, the discovery, or the video.
Another bad week.
Last week was bad too.
But the one before was pretty good.
If you haven't looked at them you can skip it.
Or look out of curiosity.
I would if I was in this situation.
Because I can't take not knowing something.
You know?

I'm going to stop before I ramble.



No comments: