Monday 9 February 2009

Please leave me the hell alone.

Oh my god, people won't leave alone.
I have no idea why.
Also, today was so awkward.
I don't know why about that either.
After I do laundry, I'm going to go to my room and dance all by myself.
That will be nice.

Crap... This weekend I have to go to this tiny little town, which used to be awesome, because it's where one of my favourite authors, Sinclair Lewis, was born, but once I got there, yuck. People have turned it into this trailer trash town. Some beautiful homes, but the people are disgusting. Like, hicks.
When I go there, I feel like I'm in rural Georgia or something.
But I get at brunch at this hotel, and it's really cool there.
And it's pretty good.
I'm not sure what I'm going to eat since I recently went veg.
I guess I can eat what I had last time, but I'll pick around the stuff.
I guess it's just chicken though.
I like chicken.
God, I can't wait 'till I meet my husband and figure out what kind of diet I need to have.
I could go either way with that.
That reminds me, I was at this Greek place with my mom, and this awesome guy walked in, and he totally got the same kind of falaffle as me.
It was so awesome.
He was like, way older than me.
Not really, but my parents probably would've not been to happy if I brought him home one weekend.

I just ate this really awesome soup.
It was like, vegetable, but it wasn't grossly tomato-y, and it was really good.
I'm glad I ate it.

Hmm...
I'll probably add more later.
Or at least tomorrow.
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow.
I'll more than likely post about that.

Later.

No comments: