Thursday 5 February 2009

I can't speak the Spanish.

Holy crap, I have so much work to do.
It's not even funny.
I hate this.
And I'm sick.
And I have to go to this stupid thing in an hour.
I don't even know if it's in an hour.
I'm just guessing.
I wouldn't have to if someone would call me back!
But no.
Phones aren't for talking on anymore.
Dumb-ass people.
I'm sure I"m right though.
And if I'm not it's not that big a deal.
Maybe, I don't know.
But it's always at this time.
So...
Okay!
New topic, this one is upsetting me.
As of late, I have run into situations, more like lessons, in my life that are so cliché.
It's really weirdin' me out.
Like, something straight out of the telly.
Crazy crazy.

Sigh...
I need a new cellular telephone.
Mine has bitten the dust.
What else?
...
I don't think there is much else.
Maybe after my thing tonight I will tell you how it went.


No comments: