Thursday 5 February 2009

My thing was awful.

My butt hurts.
I had to sit on a plastic slab for like, two hours.
It was so awful.
Oh, I was looking at this thing, and I thought that Eric--you know, Eric--was going to come up here, but it looks like not.
I wanted to be like, "Look, I'm still desirable to you. Ha ha! You can't have me!"
And that would've been awesome.
He is such a bigot.
But he can't help it.
I have mixed feelings about the situation.
Mmm...
My brain is... broken.
It needs to be fixed.
I'm so proud of myself though.
Today, I went beyond my comfort zone.
Even thought I probably shouldn't have, but I still did it.
Yeah...
Go myself.

I need to get some Cherry ChapStick.
Not because of that, but because of something else.
Eww...
Sometimes, I don't much care for Pop culture these days.
But I do like ska.
That's the other thing.
Ask me if you want clarification.

I had a good idea.
But it is a silly one.

I'm going to cut this off all of a sudden.

No comments: