Wednesday 18 February 2009

baffle, mystify, bemuse, perplex, puzzle, confound, informal flummox, faze, stump, fox, discombobulate, bedazzle.

Do you see a pattern?
Ugh...
My brain is so sad.
I need to talk to Heather.
I don't know anything about anybody up here, and she hasn't been around to guide me around the icky people, so I've been sitting here trying to sort through it myself.
Which is a horrible idea because I'm am very co-dependant.
I think I'm falling for this guy.
I don't want to.
But I am.
He reminds me of brad, but more like Billy.
Ew... People can't name their kids in Saint Cloud.
I miss Billy so much.
He was such a good friend.
Any ways...
I think if I don't talk to Heather about him, I'm just going to to something myself.
I might...
I don't want to give to much away.
It seems... almost tacky.
So...
Here is like, my favourite LOL cat ever.
Yuck.
I'm such a girl.
Ha ha...
Speaking of masturbate...

2 comments:

Whyguy said...

I have to comment on a few things here.
1) I don't see a pattern.
I must be retarded.
2) I'm curious about what you said.
You know, the guy.
So mysterious.
3) I love the kitty in the ceiling.
I thought I felt like I was being watched that night.
Haha.

Anonymous said...

Great article, i

hope can know much information About it!