Friday 6 February 2009

I'm so sick.

It hurts me physically.
Besides that I had a pretty good day.
It made me happy.
But I was so sick.
It was groos.
Not gross, groos.
I like that better.
But yeah.
I had some Chinese for dinner.
It was pretty much delicious.
There is a party in my tummy.
So yummy, so yummy.
*Sigh*...
Mmm...
My fortune was pretty much the second best one I've ever got.
It said:
"The current year will bring much happiness."
... In bed.
Isn't that what you're supposed to put afterwords?
I'm pretty sure it is.
But still.
Awesome, right?


I've got a thing for you, You've got thing for me.

I'm listing to the free music video of the week form iTunes.
It's like, the best one so far.
Ever since they started that, I've only disappointed with it like, twice.
Which is pretty impressive I think.
*Cough cough*
Yuck.
*Burp*
Whoa.
That was pretty much the best.

But oh, today I was so sick.
I didn't not feel pretty at all.
Which is weird because actually like, two people made me feel pretty today.
Hmm...
If that makes sense.
But it should.
Yeah.
I love boys.

No comments: