Sunday 22 February 2009

Last night was fan-damn-tastic...

Jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick.
I had the most amazing dream last night.
Not only did it give me an enormous amount of entertainment in my sleep, but it answered like, the question that has been on my mind for the past couple weeks.

But holy shit...
Should I tell you about it?
I don't know if I should.
I guess I will.

It started out, wait... my tea is ready... whoa, I let that steep to long, oh well, I'm not going to waste tea.

Any way...
It started out at the place I rehearse for my band, but our director was Luke Willson, and he was all like, earth child, and... woo!, and it was weird, because he knew nothing about music; and so I was sitting in my normal spot, but Brittany wasn't there, and neither was Sam, so I was sitting next to the guy that I normally sit by, and he leaned over to ask me a question, and I told him, but I didn't have any idea what I was talking about; any way, he didn't go back, he was still leaned over next to me, and I said to him, "I like your glasses", and I tried to playfully take them off and put them on me, but I had like, no depth perception, and I kept missing, and he was laughing, and he said to me "Don't you have a crush on me?", and I was like "Yeah, a huge one." And he said "oh, well I have one on you." And we were laughing and I said, "You want to go out sometime?" and he said "Yeah!" and I was like "Great!", so we left all of a sudden, and then we were in the back of my old car, And there were all these blankets and comforters everywhere, and it was really weird, and my mom was driving, and we got to my house, and I got out really fast, and ran to my bedroom, and threw everything in my closet, and cleaned everything, and went back to the garage to get him, and he said "what were you doing?", and I said that I was cleaning my room, and he said "You were cleaning for me? I think that's so sexy", and I said "You know what I think is sexy?" and I climbed on top of him, except he was facing down, and we were in the back of my old car, which is a minivan, so it was like a bench, but I fell off of the seat, and he said "I did that just before you came back" and we laughed and went back to my room, but the hallway was like, 10 metres longer than it normally is, and we got to my room, and we were on my bed, which was like, twice as big as it normally was, and we sat down and he kissed me real quick, but then I pulled him in towards me, and we started to make-out, but it was weird, and think it was because I think in real life my cat was licking my face in my sleep, and then we were doing that for like, ever and I was so happy, and it was great.
And then my cat woke me up because he wanted breakfast.

But it was good.

No comments: