Tuesday 24 February 2009

It's decided!

This summer when Cj comes up for a week, we are going to go camping.
I'm excited about it.
We were talking about how we hate other people interacting with us most of the time, and I suggested that we run away to a forest for a couple days, but camping seemed like a better idea.
Safer.

I ain't wack!
Step-off, bitch.

Um...
Shit.
I can't ever remember anything.

Crap, I love to dance.
I can't wait until I have a car.
On the weekends I'm going to kidnap Cj, and we are going to go to Minneapolis to dance.
Just do that all Friday and Saturday night.
We'll come back on on Sunday.
That will be amazing.
I don't know if I can get Cj to dance though.
Maybe I will take Heather.
She seems like she would be more willing to dance, but I don't know if she could stay serious about it.
But, Maybe all three of us could go together.
Cj and Heather would get along.
But that would be three people.
That's a big social no-no.
I need one more slightly attractive, some-what outgoing (but more closed in) female friend.
That has gas and food money.
That's going to be a tough one.
I'll look around for one.

I'll have to put that on my to-do list.

Picture time.
Hey, I went to this hotel for a week one time.
And I got like, six things out of this machine, and I decided that if there is a god, (Like, what, 0 percent there is) but if so for some reason, this is it.

No comments: