Saturday 21 November 2009

I keep forgetting this exists...

I'm continually thinking to myself "I wish there was a place I could just complain about things and shit" and then it occurs to me, I have this blog set up for just that.

*Sigh*!..
Have you ever been stuck in one of those I'm-So-Lonely-and-Unappreciated loops that seem to go on for ever? Well, that's what I'm experiencing right now. And I don't mean to be such an attention whore, but I can't help it. It's not like I want to feel this way. It's just all day all I hear about is people complaining about their lives or people brag about how wonderful their lives are, and I'm sick of it. Nobody ever wants to listen to how shitty I feel or about my day (which was pretty good on a creative note; I am quite pleased with myself.) And it's been like this for a while. I would know. I've complained about it on here before. I just don't know what to do. I'm scared of losing my people because they don't want to take time to figure out what's bugging me. I'm so sick of talking about this, but I really feel like nobody cares about how I feel. Like, genuinely cares about my feelings and would like to understand why I feel a certain way about something or whatever! I just want to be on the receiving end of some comfort for a while. It would be nice...
That's so selfish, but I needed to say it.
It's... never mind. Forget I said anything, I don't want to be a bother anymore.
But I think I would be so blissfully happy if someone, just out of the blue asked me how I felt, and if it wasn't so good, they asked me why. And then they tried to make me feel better about it. I think just about everyone in my life gets to that third step and then is distracted by someone/something else.
You know?

I'm so bored. I want to go out and live my life, but nobody seems to want to with me anymore.
I mean, it's 9:20. The night just started. I want to go see the lights illuminate the city and I want to be around other people who want to as well. I want to go dance and eat and drive and just enjoy existing. But I can't. I'm stuck in here.

This is a very annoying post. I wouldn't want to read it if I was someone else.
Sorry.
But I do feel a little better now.
Just a tish bit.
*sigh* I need to talk to someone...

No comments: