Monday 30 November 2009

Cluttered.

You know, I'd have to say this is my favourite place on the internet now. Because it's not filled with people that enrage me. It's just a place that's all me, where I can come and enjoy being with myself. It's... Nice. It's not cluttered with people, is what I'm getting at, I guess. But if you ever get lonely, you just go find some people to start talking to. So, you can't lose.

Okay. I started with the labels and such, and it turns out I have a lot of posts that don't have anything to do with anything, so I'm going to start talking about those things so I can use the labels more than once. I'm recycling!

First topic:
Today! I had fun. It was fun. I made a video! With my love. It was just peachy keen.
Here. Go watch. That's me! And I look good. I'm on the internet! Yeah... That's cool.

Second topic:
I have been listening to the Poddington Bear podcast for a while now, and I've kept it secret too long!
Go out and listen! It is by far some of the best music I've heard in a long time. So! Go forth and google or search on iTunes-- just get this into your possession.

Topic Three:
Red.
I recommend it.


Love, 
Emma

No comments: