Saturday 28 November 2009

Hail, Hail, Thanksgiving.

Ah... The long weekend has been good to me.
Plenty of food, good company, nothing pestering me; I could not ask for more.
Well, I would like someone to do the work I have for the weekend, and I wouldn't mind extending the break for a day or two--I quite enjoy sleeping in-- but what can you do?

Oh, I had this weird dream that I was in an art class at school taught by my chemistry teacher (I have a lot of those, but this one was in a basement rather than on the roof, or a secret room, or just a regular art room, or a real one from my past, et cetera, et cetera...) and this kid came in with a bag that turned out to be a bomb, and everyone escaped from the room except me and my boyfriend, because he want to try and save everybody, but we were tied together for some reason so I couldn't go anywhere and it was hard to walk around, and we were trying to stop the timer, but we couldn't so we leaped out of the screen (Like you were watching my dream on a monitor) and we were in like, an old Gameboy colour, but it was a different scene of real life, and we were in this maze trying to escape the blast range of the bomb, and all of a sudden we were both wearing matching trench coats, and then we were almost out of the maze, but we came to this part where we had to climb up this house plant because we had shrunk down to the size of mice, and my best friend was in the plant with a broken leg because she had been attacked by a giant bug, so I was trying to carry her on my back but it was slowing me down and I couldn't climb up the plant fast enough, so I dropped her down to her death so we could get away and live because the bomb was about to go off, and we got to the top of the plant, and there was this tiny house that we went inside, and it was like the house of my dreams, and it was so beautiful, and we went into the kitchen and there was a dumbwaiter in the back, so we got in it and it took us to the basement and there all that was in there were a bunch of peacocks and polar bears walking around and sitting on all the furniture watching telly and things, and when we stepped out of the dumbwaiter they all just stared at us, so we went back up, but we went past the kitchen to the bed room, and went to bed in this huge, old canopy bed that was covered in gorgeous red bedding because we were so tired from running and then I woke up.

It was interesting.
*sigh*... Sometimes sleeping can be so tiring though.

No comments: