Tuesday 29 September 2009

Huzzah!!!

I just bought my new album!
Yay!
I'm on the fourth track right now.
It's really fantastic.
*sigh*...
Yes. I'm happy.
I just finished eating breakfast-lunch-dinner and over all I feel pretty satisfied.
I could go for a shag, but it's just me here so I guess that will have to wait...


I wrote quite a bit today.
I think I'm going to take a short break from concentrating on poetry and move to more philosophical things. Just for a little bit.
My brain is spitting out those kinds of things so I'm going to roll with it.
It's also thinking up really silly, witty prose, and I'm quite happy with that.
I hope we can work something out to continue the manufacturing of silly, witty prose.

Hmm...
I'm in love.
And it feels good.
I want to visit a place that looks how I feel.
Holland?
Possibly...

I almost forgot what I came here for!
I've been reading this comic I re-found on the internet.
Lovely!
This is not my favourites, but it kind of went with my day so I wanted to share...

Love,
Emma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god.
That comic is so awesome.

I wish I could come up with that kind of stuff. My comic ideas are dumb, really dumb.

These are so cool. These, and Nedroid, And xkcd, and that one chick that start's with... M?

"I could go for a shag,..."
That made me laugh so hard.