Monday 21 September 2009

Dancing.

Tomorrow is going to be so long.
I'm going to be leaving my house at eight in the morning, and returning after nine...
That's ridiculous.

Hmm... I don't really have anything to say, I'm just using this to procrastinate.
I have so little work to do, but I don't want to do it...
So I'm just going to be spitting out random thoughts.

Hey, I think I know how I want to contribute to society!
I think. I don't know.
I still have to philosophise about it for quite some time, but I'm pretty sure I have myself almost figured out.
I'm happy.
Although I'm still very upset because I can't do a stupid cartwheel.
That should be an easy feat to accomplish!
But I can't. >:(
I will though.
Someday...

One. More. Week.
I have been waiting two months for this album to come out.
The date is written on all of my calendars.
And. I. Am. So. Excited.
... Yay!
I'm going to blag about it when I purchase it.
Be prepared...

Do you like my new background colour?
It's called "FFFFCC".
I love it.
I wish I had a room this colour.
Or something large that I look at everyday.
Such as a couch or a person or something.
I don't know...

I'm going to leave now.
To... dance.
To dance the dance of life!
Woo!

No comments: