Sunday 20 September 2009

Day Too Soon

I'm having one of those moments right now, where you need someone to sympathise with you, so I'm reaching out to the internet.

I... am terrified of things to come. I don't know what I want to do with myself. I don't know how I should contribute to society. I feel like the only thing I'm suited to do is sit behind a desk in a monotone office. I don't want to do that... I want to be able to make wonderful things and have people enjoy them, but I haven't had a creative thought in like a fortnight and I feel like I'm never going to get one again. I don't know what do to... There is so much more that is upsetting me, but I want to keep it to myself for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaiii! This is new...
Oh, you. Well..
Creativity is what you need, eh?
You know what you should do? Do boring stuff. Seriously, find boring things to do and you'll end up coming up with something.
Why do you think I have so many ideas at school? Like, draw everything that you see, it doesn't have to be good or anything and then label all of your drawings. All of a sudden, an idea will hit you like a sack full of bricks. Make simple sentences that make you want to cry and then you'll enhance 'em and get the creative mind juices flowing.

Yeah... I guess that's it. I'm so bad at closure.