Wednesday 28 January 2009

'Twas a slow day Mr. Green...

Like, nothing has happened in forever.
It's been a slow January.
Ah...
Anyway...
Today wasn't all that bad.
In the middle of my day, I got so depressed.
I wanted to lay down on the floor, but there were people around so I couldn't.
That guy, Is so fantastic.
I wish I wasn't such a freak.
I can't talk to anybody.
And the people I can talk to, talk to each other through me.
That is so annoying.
Ugg...
The people who live in this town shouldn't be able to raise kids.
Everybody is such an idiot.
I need to run away from here, but I'm not financially... fuck, I can't even remember what I was going to say.
But I don't have enough money, and I have yet to find a travel companion.
And I don't even know what I would do with my cat.
I would take him with, but that seems like it would be a struggle.
Maybe if I had a travel companion, it would be easier.
I'm going to go make a sandwich soon.
I want one.
There are all these things that I need to know, but by the time I'm in a position to find information about them, I forget what I was doing in the first place.
I need to drink TaB.
I have lived my life without doing so, and I think that it's time to do that.
Augh!
That's not a word.
But anyway...
When I'm e-mailing with people and I use a word or a cultural reference that they don't know, they don't even bother to look it up.
I mean, you have a COMPUTER in front of you.
Look it up!
It's not like you are going to reply right away anyway.
Take a minute to NOT look like a lazy idiot, and go look it up!
Learn something new.
I mean really.
It happens ALL the time.
I hate kids also.
I'm not saying that they are bad, but I' am so annoyed by other people's kids.
They are so loud, all the time.
It's ridiculous.
I wish it would go away.
I wish everything I don't like would go away.
Ah!
I have been looking for a grey shirt, just something casual to wear with jeans, but they don't make any, and I don't have instructions or access to a sewing machine, so I can't do anything about it.
It's sew annoying.
Ha ha ha...
I love puns.
Also I love pantomimes.
Like the street performing ones.
It is so neat.
I wish people could appreciate them.
But they don't.
I have a lot more to complain about, but also a lot more to do.

Happy Birthday Jackson Pollock!
You made me love abstract art.




1 comment:

Ashwin said...

Well, I think a lot of people would love to talk to you. You just need a common interest with them and you’re set. You’re looking for a travel companion to travel where? Just curious.