Tuesday 13 January 2009

Tales from the internet...

Today I was looking for things on the internet.
While I was doing so, I mistook the URL bar for the google search bar, and the internet took me to a site, get this... called the digital giraffe. And my first thought was "neat-o! Digital... giraffes." But it's actually a site with pictures of digital sculptures. This disappointed me. I was expecting much more. One funny thing, was that her e-mail address is giraffe@giraffe.com. That is pretty neat. But it's stupid because nowhere did I see any sign of giraffes. Very frustrating. Hey, this is a good song. Sorry, change of topic... anyway, I'm listing to one of my stations on Jango.com, (if you are a music lover and don't have an account on there I highly recommend it), and this song came up, called "Aquarius (Version 3) by Boarders of Canada. You should look it up. Because I like it. And I have pretty good tastes in music.  Speaking of music, nearly all day I had a David Bowie song stuck in my head. Has that ever happened to you? I'm sure it has. It happens to everyone. I enjoy David Bowie.
Last night, I think I had that same dream that I had explained to you earlier. Actually, I think I thought about it so much today, I can't remember my dream form last night and replace the missing memory with a familiar one.
That sounds much more probable. New song! Calvin Harris too. Very nice! Electro Man.
This is good so far. Very good.
I approve of it.
Because Calvin Harris is a very hit or miss kinda guy.
But this is good.
Danceable.
You know who is danceable?
Datarock.
Apple has used their album art for the new Nano commercials.
Which is good.
Gives them a boost.
*yawn*
See you later.


No comments: