Wednesday 18 March 2009

I am deeply bothered.

Okay, I'll start.

Holy Shit
I'm sick of being a good friend.
I feel like I am constantly being poked at by other people. I'm just so flustered right now I can't get anything out. The past week has just been a constant show. I've been entertaining people, and trying to fix their sad little lives. I mean, I wouldn't mind doing this sometimes, but it's just problem after problem. But I'm scared that if I stop being so compassionate toward people, I won't have any left. They will leave because I don't serve a purpose to them. I don't know. I'm in a predicament.
I need to be a little less caring maybe.
Yeah.
I need to be more selfish.
Yeah.
I'm going to be a little more selfish.
It might do me some good.


I thought I had more, but I guess I don't.
Actually, I made some shit over spring break.
I will post pictures later because it is some cook shit.

No comments: